Your building’s technical installations are vital. Correct use of the right technology not only saves you money but also ensures peace of mind.
We offer a wide and dynamic range of services for homes and commercial properties. All of our electricians are fully qualified and insured.
As a local company, we are proud of our customer service track record. Clients from all sectors come back to us again and again for all their needs.
- Solar Panels / (PV) Solar Photovoltaic, PV Systems (MCS Accredited)
- Fault diagnostics / remedial work
- Electrical Maintenance
- Fuse boxes / RCD consumer units & distribution board upgrades.
- Earthing and main protective bonding upgrades
- Extra power points & lighting
- Domestic Smoke/fire/heat alarms installed inspected, tested and certificated to BS5839-2004
- Rewires and partial rewires
- Security lighting and alarms
- Electric Heating
- Electrical circuits to outbuildings / sheds / cabins / garages / gates
- Swimming pool electrical installations and maintenance
- Electrical installations to building extensions
- Garden / driveway lighting
- Domestic lighting / switches
- Low voltage and LED lighting
- Under floor heating and controls
- Ventilation & Extractor Fans
- Kitchen electrical installations
- Bathroom electrical installations
- Cooker points
- Shower and heater supplies
- Electrical appliance connecting
Inspection, Testing and Certification
- NICEIC Periodic Electrical Inspection Certificates
- NICEIC Electrical Installation Certificates
- NICEIC Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificates
- Part P Certification for Building Regulations
- NICEIC Electrical Installation Surveys / visual inspection reports